| Effective: Jan |
Packing Solutions B.V. is hereafter called ‘PSBV’.
| Collection of Information |
Normally, PSBV does not require you to provide personally identifiable information to us in order to visit and use our PSBV Website. PSBV automatically collects certain information such as your IP address and/or another unique identifiers for the computer, mobile device, technology or any other device you use to access the PSBV Website.
Certain third-party analytics and service providers, as well as PSBV, may use a variety of technologies that automatically collect information about how you use the PSBV Website. This so-called “Usage Information” may include browser type, webpage served, the time a webpage was accessed, operating system and/or pages views. This Usage Information is non-identifying, but anyway we will treat it as Personal Information.
| Cookies |
“Cookies” (Flash files, html files, Java, etc) will help to store user activities and preferences. If you disable cookies on your Device, some features of our PSBV Website may not function properly.
“Embedded Scripts” are programming codes, designed to collect information about your interactions with the PSBV Website (ie. links you click on).
“Web beacons” (Gifs, pixel/image tags) are used to collect advertising data. Web beacons may be used for purposes like counting visitors on our PSBV Website.
| Personal Information Usage that PSBV Collects |
PSBV will use the information it collects, including your Personal Information to:
– to customize your experience on the our Website;
– to provide you with information that may be of interest to you;
– to provide you with support.
We may share your Personal Information, upon and solely agreed by you at the time you provide your Personal Information, in the following circumstances:
1) Legal Protections and Law Enforcement:
– to comply with local and federal legal obligations or when we believe that the Local or federal law requires it;
– on request by governmental authorities when conducting an investigation;
– to respond to an emergency;
– to verify or enforce our Terms & Conditions or other applicable policies;
– to protect the rights, property, safety or security of visitors to the PSBV Website or the public.
Such sharing and/or disclosures may be executed without notice to you.
2) When You Consent To Have Your Personal Information Shared:
– We may give you the opportunity to consent to the sharing of your information with third parties. Such reasons include, without limitation, for you to be able to receive information and/or marketing offers from third parties.
3) If you agree or request to have your Personal Information shared by us:
– If you request or agree upon receiving communications from third parties. If you later on decide that you do not longer wish to receive their communications, you will need to contact them directly.
| Security and Retention Disclaimer |
PSBV uses commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% private and secure. Please be careful to avoid ‘phishing’ scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from PSBV asking for your Personal Information. We hold no responsibility for ‘phishing scams’ and/or other ‘look-a-like spam’.
You clearly understand and agree on, that any messages or information you send to our PSBV Website may be read and/or intercepted by others. Therefor, PSBV does not ensure or warrant the safety of any information you send to us. The use of our PSBV Website and any information you provide to us is at your own risk.
Please review our Terms & Conditions.